Mesh2Surface is a plug-in for Rhinoceros 64 bit version working on Windows 10.
There are two options available of the software – Mechanical and Premium. Premium has all the features of the Mechanical in addition to multiple more.
User require to have a current license of Rhinoceros 3D (Windows) to use our software, it is not a stand alone application.
The software is delivered electronically. No physical product will be shipped. You will receive a license key for activating the software.
Mesh2Surface Premium features:
- Align to world coordinate system
- Extract primitives, patch, extrusion and revolved surfaces
- Symmetry Plane definition
- Interactive 2D and 3D sketching
- CurveNetwork, Sweep, Loft and Blend surfaces
- Real-time tolerancing control
- Toleranced patch fit
- Mesh Segmentation
- Fillet measurement
- Deviation Analyzer
- PTX Points Import
- Free form Organic modelling
- Symmetry based modelling
- Snap to Mesh Technology
- Real-time tolerancing for free form modelling
- Manipulator (gumball) based modelling
- Surface quality analysis
- Automatic Surfacing
Does not include Rhinoceros license.
Rhinoceros must be purchased separately.